A&D Company, Americas is headquartered in San Jose, CA, and is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of precision measurement and product inspection equipment for the health care, laboratory, and other industrial markets. The A&D Medical, A&D Weighing, and A&D Inspection business units are all renowned for developing reliable, market-proven solutions for the customers they serve. A&D is a leading designer and manufacturer of blood pressure monitors, telemedicine sensors, home health monitoring technology, scales, balances and other precision measuring devices for a variety of applications. We are recognized as an innovative technology-based company with a reputation for high performance quality products which include: Electronic Balances, Digital Scales, Weighing Indicators and Controllers, Load Cells and Non Destructive Measurement Equipment.
Supervises and coordinates activities of Customer Service Representatives who provide customers and end users with product and technical support as well as order processing, tracking, and processing of credits, RMAs, backcharges, and customer relations. Responsible for dealing with customers and works closely with the designated Sales Managers and the Service Department to handle a variety of pre and post sales functions. Duties may be complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in problems and making recommendations. May be responsible for determining methods and procedures on new assignments. This position is responsible for training other associates as well as assisting in other departments in specific projects associated with operations, sales, and marketing. Requires versatility and higher level of technical knowledge based on years of working with the product and outside training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for supervising, coaching, and developing the Customer Satisfaction Representatives to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction to all our associates.
2. Listens to customer issues and works with both the CSR and Customer to resolve the problem.
3. Recommends solutions and products to dealers and manufacturers reps; instructs customers on how to use equipment and answers routine customer application questions; makes suggestions to customer on what to order, informs customer of minimum order requirements.
4. Responsible for data entry on all sales orders in respective territory. Gives price quotations, completes order information, checks price and quantity of each item, determines discounts, checks part numbers.
5. Makes semi-routine judgments on such issues as freight charges, credits, returns, etc.
6. Serves as a back up support for CSR's, including order processing, RGA's application questions, literature requests and status of orders and stock.
7. Analyzes phone reports and RGA's to improve QSI index and conducts root cause analysis. Work with CSR's to improve the errors and phone coverage.
8. Provide development and training for CSR's - responsible for establishing quality product training programs with the medical and weighing marketing departments. Uses monthly staff meetings to bring up new methods of customer satisfaction.
9. Responsible for departmental budget planning and adherence
10. Capable of identifying, leading, and executing complex projects to improve overall department efficiency while delivering a better customer experience.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, or work experience equivalent
2. Strong communication skills with the ability to show compassion and empathy towards our customers
3. Ability to gather and analyze large amounts of data turning those into sound business recommendations
4. Self starter with the ability to work under minimal direction
5. Ability to work within a dynamic cross functional team.
6. Preferred experience with SAP Business One and Salesforce CRM software